Explore Hello Divorce’s affordable hourly legal services
Legal advice (30- or 60-minute appointments)
What can an appointment with an attorney do to help you?
- Fix your documents if they’ve been ‘rejected’ by the court.
- Review documents and suggest revisions.
- Explain the laws regarding custody, support, or property division.
- Advise on the strength of your claims.
- Draft, file and serve forms or agreements.
- Perform legal research, analysis or support calculations.
- Explain your rights and responsibilities.
Our lawyers can help draft or review your Judgment or Marital Settlement Agreement
You'll work with one of our Hello Divorce attorneys throughout this process to help you:
- Review documents and suggest revisions
- Explain the laws regarding child custody, support, or property division
- Advise on the strength of your claims
- Draft, file and serve forms or agreements
- Perform legal research, analysis or support calculations
- Advise you of your rights and responsibilities
Protect your future & avoid a messy divorce
How does it work?
Your attorney will work with you via email, phone, or video conferencing to create your agreement. After purchasing, you will receive an email with instructions on how to schedule your first appointment.
How do I prepare?
- Draft bullet points for the terms of your agreement.
- Gather documents regarding finances (account statements, property titles, 401(k)s, stocks, debts, etc.). Your attorney will need these to prepare the financial disclosures required to craft your settlement agreement.
Attorney Calculation of Spousal Support or Child Support
Hello Divorce attorneys will help you calculate child support and spousal support for you using the court-approved method in your state, or for temporary support while your case is pending. Most states require this calculation if you have children together with your spouse.
Calculate & File Support Modification
What happens when you purchase a Hello Divorce plan?
1. Book Your Online Appointment with the Attorney
2. Prepare for Your Meeting
One key to success and maximizing your time is to prepare. Before you begin, you should do the following:
- Identify what your goals are. Maximize your time by collecting your thoughts and the goals of every interaction ahead of time.
- Gather information. Paperwork like payroll stubs, childcare bills, mortgage bills, and more could help you make your case effectively.
3. Meet with Your Attorney via Phone or Zoom
Your meeting is meant to be efficient and on your timetable. Once you've discussed your situation, your attorney will guide you to what is next.
Get the support you need at a price you can affordSee our software in action. Purchasing our Plus plan means you and your spouse get all the help you need throughout your entire divorce, and you can add on mediation hours if you need extra support. If you still have questions or need help deciding which plan is right for you, our experienced team is always available for a free call or online chat.
Meet some of our Hello Divorce attorneys:
DesireeFamily Law Attorney
AnneFamily Law Attorney
LoriFamily Law Attorney
AlexFamily Law Attorney
What are the benefits of receiving hourly legal help from Hello Divorce?
Hello Divorce never charges a retainer for our legal services. We've priced our hourly attorney services so that they are as affordable as possible, and so you can just purchase the amount of time you need for your particular situation.
Peace of mind ... without the price tag
Did you know that the average divorce attorney costs $20K if you use them for your entire divorce process? Hello Divorce leaves the paperwork to our technology and seasoned document prep team, leaving room in your budget for legal advice when you need it.
One-on-one support every step of the way
Unlike other online divorce options, real people have your back start to finish.
Bring us your mess
We can handle almost any divorce situation. Our expert team will map out the right divorce plan for you, and we have divorce professionals standing by to help.
What do our clients think about Hello Divorce?
Don't take it just from us. Find out what people who have gone through their divorce with Hello Divorce think about our process, our software, and life moving on to their next chapter. Then, give us a call to talk about how we can help you.
People love working with us in !
We’ve helped thousands of people navigate their divorce.
We’re here to make things easier.
Our experts know that making the choice to get divorced isn’t easy, so they’re here to support you no matter what.